Friday, July 24, 2009

Call it like you see it.


This whore Karrine Steffans irks the hell out of me. So much so that I had to make sure to call her a whore and not a hoe. My grandma always told me "if you going to be clown get paid for it" In her case replace clown with whore. She told the whole world she was an industry whore and even patented the name "Superhead" but now she wants to be taken seriously. I watched the interview she did w/ the CW over at necole bitchie and she had nerve enough to get offended when asked if the sexual positions illustrated in her new book (I refuse to advertise for her) were ones she used while being an industry whore. She actually said she was offended because she is a wife and mother of 2. How can she be mad because they were calling her what she already bragged about being? Not to mention where was the concern for her child when she publicly flaunted braining most of hip hop? I applaud her for being on her hustle but once that is your hustle stay with it. Don't try to play like you are so refined now. She needs to keep it gutter, she should have said yes and laughed at it. She can't shield her children from "Superhead" because they have TV and the internet and will be exposed to it anyway. Her son she had by Kool G Rap is old enough to be embarrassed by it now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment