Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change


Change is always good. My last tattoo I got was of a butterfly because a butterfly is a symbol of evolution to me. I think that we should all evolve in life. I hate to see women that are 40 years old that still dress like they're 20. What is the point? I am on my mission to be a full woman by the time that I am 35. I know most of you feel that you re full women at 18. Not necessarily. My definition of a full woman is a woman that is polished, that has everything she wants in life and no longer questions herself. I must admit that at 30 am not quite there yet. I have things that I want to do in life that in some ways I am too scared to do. I want to write a book, not necessarily an autobiography but something fictional with a message. I want to lose 20 pounds, just because I feel that I will look better. I also want to change up my style because I'm tired of looking like everybody else. The one goal that I did accomplish so far was getting my degree in business. I have also lost 10 pounds. I am close to achieving my goals I just have to keep motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment