Friday, July 17, 2009

Why does everybody want to be gay?


They are saying this man is gay. There is no way a man this fine should be gay. He issued a statement denying it though, thank goodness. But now every chick that he tries to talk to will be giving his fine ass the side eye. Is it just me or is this a fad now. All the females want to be bisexual. They think it's cute. I always say that there is nothing a woman can do for me but piss me off. I can play in my own stuff! Then there are so many men, that women don't know where to look. Thank God I'm taken LOL.

1 comment:

  1. there are a number of reasons: some people have been scorned, others turned out, others feeling that they are different. im not really sure but i know that you must check everyone including your own man, since now they on the DL its so wierd now with today's society its like you cant trust anyone really

    ReplyDelete