Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just let it go already


I have to admit that I luv me some C. Breezy. I do not condone domestic violence in any way since I have experienced it myself. I just believe that there were circumstances that caused him to go that route. Not for one minute do I believe that he was a habitual abuser. We use to see them everyday and they always looked happy and in love. I believe that this was a one time incident. Now whether or not Rihanna provoked it or not we will never know. I think if it was not for the fact that it was ruining her career Rihanna would have stood by his side. We never know they could still be creeping. I think if Ri accepts his apology and has moved on we should too. There is no reason to continue to ban this man's music or ban him from award shows and what not. No one can deny he is an excellent performer and he appears to be humbled by the experience.

1 comment:

  1. yessss. i dunno y people take the lives of celebrities so seriously. as if it truly affects their own life. nobody knows what happened in that car that night. only those two do & if RiRi doesn't mind getting boxed around every once in a while..why should we?

    ReplyDelete